From enemy to friend is about me and my new friend,Dina Areesya
My mother and Dina's father work at the same company,so they know each other...One day,my mum ask me if I know Dina or not..Of course I know her because she is in the same class as me..but she is actually my enemy but i didn't tell my mother that thing. At the aidulfitri day,Dina's family make an open house and my mother is invited..actually i don't want to follow her but we are already on the way to her house from KLCC.When I arrived at her house,I saw she is playing chess with Yusuf,her family friend(also my friend and in the same school but in different class).Yusuf look at me weirdly and look like he want to guess who am I because I wear scarf at school.Look like he alredy know who am I because Dina told him..I think that I am the first one who ever came to her own enemy's house...What should I do...A few minutes later,Dina and Yusuf ask me to go upstairs to play with them...I feel so weird because I never talk to her before...Then I go upstairs and go into her room...She treat me like I am her friend...A few minutes later,my mother is going to my aunt's open house..then,Dina and Yusuf tell me to stay there for a while...My mother ask me to go or to stay there for a while...So,I decided to stay there for a while...We play so many games...Then we ask each other questoins and anything else...An hour later,Yusuf's brother came to pick him up...So only me and Dina are left there...We play scrabble until all of the letter finished...We really work very hard to finished up the letters...We work together..At last we finished the letter...From that day I know that Dina is my friend..I hope at school she will treat me like she treat me at her house...From that day I know that Dina is my friend...Good Bye then..Have a good day!!!
NDSkateGirl
Monday, October 27, 2008
From enemy to friend
Posted by Nme aq ND at 3:37 AM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

0 comments:
Post a Comment