From bestfriends to enemies is about me and my enemies now...
When I was in standard 4 I have 3 bestfriends named Wan Nur Diana,Nabilah Hani and Hannah Maisarah.I was a prefect on that year...At the prefect camp,we sit together in the bus,we sleep together and do everything together.Until a new girl came to my school...her name is Aqeera Anisha...from bestfriends they now became my enemies...Until now they don't even speak to me even that I am in the same class with them...but now I feel happy because i have true friends like Adzreiana,Atiqah,
Dayana and Anis...We are always together...at school and also anywhere else...Hope they will be my bestfriends forever...Farewell and have a good day!!!
When I was in standard 4 I have 3 bestfriends named Wan Nur Diana,Nabilah Hani and Hannah Maisarah.I was a prefect on that year...At the prefect camp,we sit together in the bus,we sleep together and do everything together.Until a new girl came to my school...her name is Aqeera Anisha...from bestfriends they now became my enemies...Until now they don't even speak to me even that I am in the same class with them...but now I feel happy because i have true friends like Adzreiana,Atiqah,
Dayana and Anis...We are always together...at school and also anywhere else...Hope they will be my bestfriends forever...Farewell and have a good day!!!
From you dear friend,
NDSkateGirl

1 comments:
This is so touching...
i actually cried at this one...
Post a Comment