I went to PD with my cousins,Abg Syafiq,Abg Asyraf ,Mat,my family(of course) and my family friend,Uncle Azrin,Aunty Zarina,Fawwaz,Fayyadh and my aunt(my cousins' mom,Aunty Yah...
I feel very happy because this is the second time I went holiday with my cousins. They are my closest cousins..The first time is last year in PD too.That night,I can't sleep because my brother was disturbing me,so I wake up and went outside..I saw my cousins playing PS2 while my second brother waqs still sleeping...We watch Abg Syafiq played PS2 and sleep at 4 am in the morning...
The next day,we all went to the beach...Then a storm came...The lifeguard turn on the siren to ask people to get out from the beach...We all get out from the beach...
In our hotel room...All of us get a shower and change except for me,Abg Syafiq and Mat.We decided to jump in the pool after this...After the storm finished..me,Abg Syafiq,Abg Asyraf and Mat go to the pool...After a few minutes,all of the kids join us...I have a really great time with my cousins...I hope I can have a holiday together with them again...Have a good day...
Sunday, November 9, 2008
Port Dickson...
Posted by Nme aq ND at 11:28 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

0 comments:
Post a Comment